When it comes to toilet cleaning, any product that makes the cleaning process faster and easier is usually preferred by most consumers. But with a wide range of toilet bowl cleaners available in the market, it can be difficult to make your decision since they all have different features.
Many toilet cleaners also have corrosive chemicals in their list of ingredients, and these can lead to skin as well as eye irritation. To ensure that you get value for your money, it is important to use a product that offers the best performance in terms of cleaning and removal of germs. The best toilet bowl cleaner should be in a position to get rid of stubborn stains, leaving your toilet clean and fresh for a major part of the day. But there are also other cleaners that are actually so bad that you would be better off not using any cleaning product at all!
For you to come up with the best toilet cleaner, you need to take time to review the product to determine whether it can meet your toilet needs. The most recommended toilet cleaner that will always guarantee you the best results is none other than Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner.
Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner Ingredient
Cleaning and disinfecting your toilet can be an overwhelming task. But this is never the case when using Lysol Complete Toilet Bowl Cleaner. This toilet cleaner has a thick gel formula that covers the toilet bowl both below and above the water line. It has an angled designed bottle to easily get to areas that are hard to reach, including the toilet rim. The end result is a toilet bowl that is clean and fresh.
Lysol Complete Toilet Bowl Cleaner is also safe on the septic system. Considering that the product has ingredients that kill household bacteria, you can always be guaranteed of a clean, fresh toilet bowl. Some of the key ingredients used in Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner include:
- Sodium dodecyl benzenesulfonate – This powerful ingredient effectively gets rid of dirt and stains. It also helps eradicate bad smells from the toilet.
- Sodium sulfate – It dissolves solid substances to form a solution.
- Water – It adjusts the concentration of the other ingredients to achieve desired results.
- Fragrance – It generates a pleasant smell to get rid of the toilet odor.
- Contains bleach
- Kills 99% of bacteria and viruses
- Angled nozzle to spray cleaner into hard-to-reach areas
- Utilizes safe, non-toxic ingredients
- Whitens and brightens your toilet bowl
- Thick formula to effectively clean the toilet bowl
- Works well with every toilet brush type
- Nice pleasant smell to leave the toilet bowl smelling fresh
- Gets rid of toilet bowl rings
- Does not harm your septic system
- Leaves a somewhat strong scent after use, but this dissipates after a single flush
Why use Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner?
The toilet is among the areas that are prone to germ infestations. It is therefore important to use a product that can effectively clean and get rid of germs from the toilet bowl. Lysol kills 99.9% of germs, leaving your toilet clean and disinfected.
Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner has a thick formula that effectively cleans the toilet including the hard to reach areas like the bowl rim. Using this Lysol product will always leave your toilet fresh and sparkling clean. It also eliminates toilet odor and does not cause harm to the septic system. Lysol has adequate power to get rid of rust stains, lime scale and organic waste from the toilet bowl.
Additional Tip: How To Use Lysol Complete Toilet Bowl Cleaner
It is easy to find all manner of dirt and germs accumulating in your toilets and bathrooms. To ensure that you use Lysol Complete Toilet Bowl Cleaner properly, follow the procedure outlined below:
For toilet cleaning:
- Flush the toilet to get rid of dirt.
- Lower Lysol Complete Toilet Bowl Cleaner bottle in the bowl and squeeze to ensure the bowl is completely covered with gel.
- Use a toilet brush to clean the spills.
- Flush the toilet with clean water.
- NB: Avoid closing the toilet bowl lid after brushing
To disinfect the toilet:
- Pour the toilet cleaner into the toilet bowl and wait for five minutes.
- Brush the entire bowl to ensure that the whole bowl area is soaked.
- Flush the toilet and rinse the toilet brush with clean water.
- Repeat the process if necessary.
To remove tough stains:
- For tough stains, remove water from the toilet bowl before product application.
- Apply a generous amount of the cleaner directly onto the tough stains in the toilet bowl.
- Let the gel soak for fifteen minutes. Do not close the toilet lid.
- Thoroughly brush the entire bowl and flush.
- Wash the toilet brush with clean water after use.
- To avoid wastage, you can use all the materials in the Lysol container as directed on the label.
- Do not reuse or refill the empty container.
Considering that toilet bowls are prone to germs, bad odor, and scum, it is important to use the best toilet bowl cleaner that will give you peace of mind. You need a toilet bowl cleaner that will get rid of the irritating odor for a clean and fresh toilet bowl. Lysol Complete Toilet Bowl Cleaner has an angled top design to easily clean the whole toilet bowl area. Compared to other toilet cleaning products we have in the market, Lysol is always a perfect choice for every household.